1. Before putting hot food into the small portable car refrigerator, the food should be cooled first, because putting hot food into the refrigerator will increase the temperature in the refrigerator and increase power consumption.
2. Reduce the number of opening times and opening time of the small portable car refrigerator door/lid, and the air-conditioning sealed during the opening of the door will leak.
3. Don't let the small portable car refrigerator door/lid open too long. The longer the open time, the greater the electric energy used to replenish the air-conditioning.
4. Once the ice layer on the inner surface of the small portable car refrigerator is formed, it should be defrosted as soon as possible, otherwise, the frost layer will thicken, which will affect the cooling effect of the refrigerator.
5. The temperature setting of the small portable car refrigerator should be adjusted according to the actual temperature of the refrigerated product, and try to avoid the lowest temperature setting, which will cause unnecessary power waste.